These are the basic system requirements needed to run Windows 11 on your PC. If your PC does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11 on your PC and may need to consider purchasing a new computer.
- Processor – 1Ghz or faster with 2 cores or more on a compatible 64 Bit Processor or (SOC) system on a chip.
- RAM – 4 GB (gigabyte)
- Storage – 64GB or larger so windows updates can be applied & installed.
- System Firmware – UEFI ,Secure Boot Capable
- TPM – Trusted Platform Module version 2 support and capability
- Graphics Card – Direct X 12 or WDDM 2.0 Supported
- Display – HD 720p or better , 9″ diagonally screen or better , 8 bits per channel
- Internet Connection – Windows 11 Home requires an Internet connection & Microsoft Account.
Certain features of Windows 11 may require feature specific hardware. To see if your computer is compatible with with Windows 11 prior to installation please follow the link, download and run the official Microsoft Windows 11 health check application.