Service & Technical Support Andrew’s IT Solutions.
We begin with our promise to you in relation to your service or technical enquiry; We will.
- Promote a customer friendly attitude towards you,
- Ensure a technically savy staff member manages your enquiry.
- Communicate with you in order to understand exactly what it is you’re seeking us to do for you
Now lets begin with your enquiry.
A copy of the original invoice or invoice number must be provided for the service and support to commence.,
- Please call our Service Team on 0412 179 218 during normal trading hours or email us at email@example.com.
- Phone Support – Available during standard business hours, to assist in basic diagnoses of issues or advice on support and warranty.
- Return to Base – All machines are covered with a return to base warranty at Andrew’s IT Solutions. Conditions do apply.
- Onsite Suppport – Available at current rates or with the purchased Onsite Support Package.
- Remote Support – Available at current rates and charges do apply.
- Manufacturer Warranty – Some specific items may be inclusive of a Manufacturers Warranty and Support, We are happy to be the first point of contact for your enquiry, but must stress upon you ‘manufacturer warranty’ is covered by the manufacturer of the product and it is their primary duty to provide you with a resolution to your enquiry.
- Service is inclusive of parts and labour, but it does not include software issues and re-installation or configuration of the customer’s software.
- If the computer or product proves and is deemed not to be faulty or affected by any of the above, then Andrew’s IT Solutions may charge the customer a minimum service fee of $55 payable on pick up of the computer or part.
- Data is not included under warranty, It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure data is backed up as Andrew’s IT Solutions is not responsible for data loss.
Supply of Invoice
In order for Andrew’s IT Solutions to support you with your technical issue, we ask that all customers supply/provide and Invoice number of their purchased computer or product, prior to commencement of telephone support.
If an invoice number or copy of the original tax invoice is not provided then Andrew’s IT Solutions reserves the right to refuse service and technical phone support. We will do our best at all times to assist in providing a copy of your original tax invoice if requested and providing we can possibly do so with in the time frames of your issue. To ensure a smooth an efficient process of all warranty issues to commence not only do we require the original tax invoice / invoice number to be sighted, we also require you to submit a warranty claim form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troubleshooting by Phone
So we can efficiently manage your enquiry and avoid unwanted delays we kindly ask that before bringing your computer or product in to our Service Team that you call our Service and Technical Support staff to undertake troubleshooting on 0412 179 218.
Support from the Manufacturer
- We sell products where the manufacturer provides the primary and direct customer support, such as Notebooks, Tablets, Monitors, Printers, Cameras and Networking products.
- When an issue arises with these products, you have the option to contact either Andrew’s IT Solutions or the manufacturers support service. In some cases, the manufacturer may possess specialist support knowledge relating to the product and may be able to provide more accurate and efficient phone support.
- For warranty claims, some products may need to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair before being returned to you. You are welcome to drop such products into our workshop or have one of our Technicians pick it up, but in some cases processing time may be less if you return the product directly to the manufacturers service centre.
- A comprehensive manufacturer support directory with contact numbers can be found ‘here‘.
If you are unsure who would be best to contact for support about any product we sell, please contact our Service Team or Technical Support as your primary and first point of contact on 0412 179 218 or email email@example.com