Thanks for shopping with us at Andrew’s IT Solutions. If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, and wish to return it, we’re here to help you.
We will always provide a replacement, refund or repaired product for you under warranty conditions. We may also provide a refund in other situations, at our discretion, where you request to return a product.
Under what circumstances will I receive a refund , repair or exchange ?
Where goods you purchase:
- Have a fault you did not know about when you bought it.
- Are not as advertised or do not match the sample.
- Does not do the job you were led to believe they would.
- Does not last a reasonable amount of time, given the price you paid.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA)
In most cases we will refund in the same way you paid. Depending on the circumstances, we may offer a replacement item, partial refund, exchange or store credit.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact one of our customer service staff members on 0412 179 218 or alternatively email email@example.com
14 Day Return Policy
Andrew’s IT Solutions offers a 14 day returns policy. This policy is subject to the returned items being in their original unopened packaging, including all accessories, and must not be damaged in any way whilst the item is in the customer’s possession. Some select items are excluded from this policy, where this is explicitly stated on the website listing for said product. Products that the customer has requested to be ordered in are also excluded from this policy.
- There will be an administration fee for bringing the item back into stock of 15% the original purchase price, or $30 (whichever is lower)
- Refund of delivery charges is not included in this policy
Steps to return an item via the Internet
- You must notify Andrew’s IT Solutions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your product, You will be notified via email that your correspondence was received, and with further instructions on how to return the product to Andrew’s IT Solutions.
- The 14 day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of proof of delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery available, the 14 day period will commence 2 business days from the dispatch date of the product.
- After receiving the returned product/s, Andrew’s IT Solutions will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Andrew’s IT Solutions Return Policy.
- You will receive a notification via email on the outcome of this process.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Andrew’s IT Solutions. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their refund is dependent on external factors.
Steps to return the item to Andrew’s IT Solutions
- You must notify Andrew’s IT Solutions within 14 days of receiving your product. You will need to package up the product/s safely and securely and enclose a copy of your original tax invoice.
- A return authority form must be filled in and emailed back to Andrew’s IT Solutions with an attached image either in jpeg, png or PDF of the original tax invoice. This form will have all the details necessary to package up the items to return and all details that are relevant to the return/refund.
- When returning the product/s to Andrew’s IT Solutions please make sure items are not going to be damaged or lost, please ensure also all items relating to the purchased product are sent back inclusive of the return. Manuals, Disks, Cables etc. When shipping your items back for return we suggest using Australia Post registered mail or a Courier of your choice and at your expense. In some cases we may be able to arrange pick up of items to be returned for a fee, and this would be at the discretion of Andrew’s IT Solutions.
- The 14 day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of purchase on the original tax invoice for your product.
- Andrew’s IT Solutions will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Andrew’s IT Solutions Return Policy.
- You will receive notification either by phone / email of decision by Andrew’s IT Solutions.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Andrew’s IT Solutions. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their refund may be dependent on external factors.
Andrew’s IT Solutions does not provide returns or refunds on digital products (software) once it has been purchased/or installed. Software licensing is not transferable nor refundable.
All items Dead on Arrival (DOA) have a 7 day cooling off period, if it is deemed an item is dead on arrival or immediate purchase you will be entitled to the following ;
- Full refund of the purchase
- Complete identical replacement
DOA terms are strictly within 7 days of the original purchase , all items, boxes, disks, manuals and cables will need to be returned in the same condition the item left the store in. A full copy of the original invoice and the sighting of your driver’s license or form of ID will be required at the time of DOA return or refund. If it is deemed that the DOA relates to end user issues relating to setup and configuration, Andrew’s IT Solutions has the right with consent and notification to the customer to charge for any diagnostic investigative issues that may need to be carried out in regards to the return.