Ipswich IT Services Payment Accepted.
Payment Options. We Accept.
Here at Andrew’s IT Solutions, we offer a broad range of payment options to accommodate both our online and mobile onsite services. Our payment options include the following;
- credit card – 2% surcharge
- direct debit card
- electronic transfer (EFT)
- direct debit
- pay pal – 2% surcharge
- stripe – 2% surcharge + 30c / transaction
- Bank Cheque
Payments Not Accepted.
Andrews IT Solutions will not accept payment in the form of personal cheques. We do not advertise as a credit facility or provider and will not offer terms of credit to customers.
Credit card. Verification Process.
As part of our verification process we will facilitate various procedures to ensure ultimate protection to the credit card holder. These processes may include but not limited to;
- Verbal verification by phone
- Request for written authorisation with signature
- Photo Identification or valid driver’s license
- Utilities bill
- Scanned Image of the Credit Card
- Bank statement displaying the debit entry.
Deposits. What is expected.
- All deposits made against products and services with Andrews IT Solutions contain a 10% non-refundable component. If you choose to cancel or not proceed with an order Andrews IT Solutions reserves the right to retain and hold 10% of the original deposit put down.
- All computer systems and upgrades will require 1/3 deposit upfront prior to the commencement of the build and the balance to be paid on delivery or collection of the product.
- All laptops purchased from Andrews IT Solutions will need to be paid in full upfront and delivery or collection will commence immediately if the product is in stock or within 2-3 business days.
Layby. Terms & Conditions.
- In certain circumstances Andrews IT Solutions will offer layby as a payment solution to customers who may find it difficult to pay for a big ticket item. A deposit will be required up front with all customer details and specifics. Minimum layby $500.00
- The balance / remainder of the lay by will need to be addressed in weekly or fortnightly over the next 8 consecutive weeks ( 2 months ). If a payment is missed without reason or contacting us, we will firstly address this with you by email or phone to sort out a payment arrangement.
- If per chance a layby cancellation is requested, 10% non-refundable deposit applies, with the addition of a 15% restocking and administration fee will apply.
- If at the time of layby you have ordered something specific and it has been discontinued or become out of date, Andrews IT Solutions will notify you of this and give you the opportunity of updating and amending your layby and advise you of any price change.
- If it becomes evident that you need more time or an extension to pay off your layby please contact Andrews IT Solutions and we will always be too happy to try and work something out for you.
Special orders will require payment in full upfront and if cancelled or a change of mind takes place, you will be accountable for a 15% re-stocking and administration fee, and in addition a 10% non-refundable component.
It is in your best interest when making a special order to proceed with it completely or take into account the fees and charges that will apply on cancellation.
An order is not binding upon andrewsitsolutions.com.au until is processed as accepted and approved by Andrews IT Solutions. Andrews IT Solutions must receive full and clear payment before it will accept and process any order.